Blog Awards

Monday 30 January 2012

Kardashians Kolor

Hey dollsJ

I haven’t been at much lately apart from online shopping for lovely goodiesJ One of the things what I purchased was a nail polish from the Kardashian Kolor collection, The colours in the range are stunning if they weren’t as expensive as what they are I would love them all ! The colour I got was Kim –Pletely in love. The reason for me buying this colour was because I wanted a natural, not to in your face colour. I absolutely love it! and the reason for me loving it so much is because it dries quick & has glitter in it as well. I always have a habit to always messthem up because I don’t have the patience’s the wait them dry!

I bought mine of Asos - link



The Kardashian Kolor collection from Nicole by O.P.I. Featuring a collection of shades created by O.P.I and the Kardashian sisters, Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie. The hard wearing nail polishes give a gloss finish and are chip resistant.
These are all the different colours you can get.
Lots of love xxxx

4 comments:

  1. These look lovely!
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to buy these, some gorgeous colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO want to try these, they look gorgeous
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete