Blog Awards

Sunday 29 January 2012

Lipstick.

I thought i would do a little Sunday post! I am currently watching the only way is Essex! Some people say the girls on it are awful looking but i think there pretty i love there hair the most! I ordered more extensions - Pre Bonded ones! They have well went up in price! £150.00 It cost me for them. But the way i look at it is that they will last me months! i will do a before and after picture and show you guys, When i get them in! :)



These two colours of lipsticks are two what i got a few weeks ago but haven't got round to using them alot. I got the primark one for a natural colour for just any day use. It is good although it doesn't stay on as long as you would like it to! I am absolutely loving the NYC one, I like dark but nice colour of lipsticks. I think it cost me £2.00 or £3.00 pound not a lot and the primark one was £1.00 i think. If i want a MAC or Illimasqua lipstick, i always tend to buy a Little cheap one before i would buy the MAC, just to make sure i like it.

Lots of love xxx MWAH

No comments:

Post a Comment