Blog Awards

Wednesday 4 January 2012

My Sale & Not so Sale Buys!


I do love after Christmas when all the items go on sale but I hate crowds and looking through messed up rails! But I did in Topshop. I wasn’t very happy with the sales this year it was all crap! Apart from things I got..

1.Topshop Scarf.
This was £7.00

2.River island purse. I needed a new purse as the cream one I got before Christmas was a tad black ! LOL. Soon as I saw this purse I fell in love.
                                                      This was £17.00

3.Illmasqua Loose powder.
                                                           This was £19.50
4.Topshop Blusher
                                              This was £6.00

5.International pearl bracelets.
                                                 These were £4.99

6.Primark Blue diamond top.
                                                        This was £8.00

7.Primark Plain black vest & Navy Bow Belt
                                               I am not 100% sure how much these cost.

8.Lipsticks, Kate moss & Barry M !
                                     Again am not 100% sure. Dark purple shade and a Nude shade 

9.Topshop Jumper
                                            This was £38 reduced to £10.00 BARGAIN.

Lots of love xox

10 comments:

  1. I erally want to try a dark pruple lipstick but im not brave enough! Love the topshop jumper :-)

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great items in the sales! Theyre so hit and miss this year,

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Kate Moss too.
    Following.

    NRC♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper! Also what shade is the topshop blush? its a lovely colour!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Topshop blush looks great and so are the Kate Moss and Barry M lipsticks!

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all your new stuff!
    Ahhhhh this is so great! i love your blog! you have fantastic taste!
    Keep it up :)
    i would love it if you could check out my blog, would be an honour! here's the link:
    It's fashion damnit
    thank you!
    lottie
    xxxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havnt tried any illamaqua products...but I'd love to

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. dragon mommy - you shud deffo buy one! i love mine too much! aha!
    lucy lou - ano lucy there not that good this year::(

    SNJ- its flush.

    joanne- thanks! i love the topshop blush.

    lottie- thankyousomuch. i will have a lil look
    at yours when ive time:) cnt wait.xx

    TzeYien89- illimasqua is amzing far better than MAC.

    Thank you so much to you all. i really love these comments, when i read them it makes me feel happy:)

    love yous all! .... lots of love x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do you think of the Topshop Blush? : ) I always pass the cosmetics whenever I go in but never pick anything up! xx

    ReplyDelete