Blog Awards

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Chritmasy Nails

Hey dolls.

I thought because my nails were just a plain simple Purple ( The purple was the one from Barry m, limited edition purple, Its Really good!) I decided that they weren't very christmassy! So i looked through my big bag of nail polishes and came up with a mix of nail polishes, Its simple and VERY easy to do.

I just got a normal red colour and a sparkly red colour i painted all my nails normal red let it try then went over it with the sparkly red nail polish, Also i thought to keep it on through out the Christmas period i just went over it all again with a clear polish.

I thought i would use acetone instead of nail polish remover so it would remove the mistakes quicker. You can buy the acetone in any of your local chemists or any large beauty shops,Also you can buy it in bigger bottles this was just a little one i saw and got it but i also have the large one it costs £5-13.

The No7 nail polish is brilliant! Some Barry M polishes are not so good but this one is amazing and you only need a little of polish.



Very simple,Easy,Christmasy look! Enjoy.


MWAH.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment