How you all doing?!
This is some of my presents
I Hope everyone had a Fabulous Christmas and got everything they wanted & more. Here is a little post on some things I got. I got absolutely spoilt and got far more than what I was expecting. I got lots of surprises as well, Which made it even more exciting! Christmas morning I didn’t wake till 9am and I only woke because my Mum woke me! then I got up opened all my presents, My Nannie ( well aunt) came round then I headed off up to my grandas to get his presents and seen the rest of my family, Then came home and got dinner. My Christmas was Brilliant I love spending time with my family and I didn’t even get dressed, I was lazy this year! Btw sorry for not blogging! oops.
So here are some of the things I got for Christmas! Which I love Hope you enjoy.
- I’ll start of with the thing I wasn’t expecting! And knew nothing about.
2. I also didn't know anything about this eye lash extension kit! so another surprise.
3. The thing i absolutely LoVe and got Loads of.
Yous are probably thinking what is that^ It is a huge soap&glory bag and it is
filled with different products from soap&glory, I LOVE it.
4. This is a bracelet that i wanted when i saw it being worn on the wonderful Amy Child's..<3
5. Metalix Foil Nail Kit.Cant wait to use it! It comes with a DVD to show you probably how to use it.
6. Pauls Boutique Perfume set-To put in your handbag choose your perfume then put it in the gold thing! great.
I Love the design on the bottle :) SHOCK.
8. This is a hair bauble to put round your hair when its up in a ponytail.
11.One of my new makeup bags.
12. One of my new bags, I love this bag!
13. My new MAC makeup. && My new brush sett.
15. Two cream eye shadows from 17 cosmetics.
16. I got some of the new Coca Cola Range. Its amazing. The taste and smell is lush mine is cherry coke!
18. Last Year i got a set to do Gel nails, So this year Santa got me a better set with more stuff! Love..love..love
20. Lastly i got Money from mum&dad and my family and friends so ill definitely be hitting the sales!