Blog Awards

Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Yeaaarr!!!

Hey Dolls,

Another year has passed me and it was full of downs mainly,Hopefully next year i'll be saying it was full of UPS ! Lets hope. I hope everyone has a fab New year ahead of them and lots of Pretty things:) Hope you all have a brilliant night tonight if yous are going out.Tonight I am sitting in with all my family what a good way to bring in a new year !         
                 HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS!!



In the New Year,
we wish you the best year you’ve ever had,
and that each New Year
will be better than the last.
May you realize your fondest dreams
and take time to recognize and enjoy
each and every blessing.


Happy New Year,
And many more!
 
What are you doing for New years Eve?!

8 comments:

  1. Have a great new year! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great new year! i am now following your blog, could you please follow me back? :)
    http://st-st-styleitup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fully prepared for 2012 to be the best yet. I hope it's full of glitz and glamour for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year lovely! hope 2012 is great for you!


    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! I love your blog! You have amazing ideas! :)
    You should follow my blog, I always follow back! :)
    Xoxo,
    mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your having a great 2012

    Thanks for following.
    I love our blog, Now following back

    Kiwi ..x

    ReplyDelete