Blog Awards

Monday 12 December 2011

Such a BARGIN.

As everyone is all excited for Christmas time to come am mega excited to get all my new lovely things my mum && dad has bought me, Even though i know most of it but its the fun of opening it all and actually using it !!

What most people hate about Christmas is spending pennies + pushing past the crowds but i actually love shopping even though there may be crowds, so i went shopping with my dad it was such a rushed day as we stopped of at many completely different stores! one shop we did go into was primark! - the best shop for cheap goodies. I didn't actually find myself any clothes, i mostly got accessories, One FAB buy i did get was a purse, i tend to always buy expensive purses but i thought ill just buy a we cheapy :)  I am so glad i actually got a decent purse for such little cost-£4, yes it was Only £4.00!!! how good is that? what i love about it the notes bit and pennies bit isn't in the same section & also the colour inside it PINK.


                                                     LOVE <3


                                           How Fab is the colour inside..



                                     This is the note section,which is at the back of the purse

GET YOURS QUICK THIS WAS THE LAST ONE LEFT IN THE STORE I GOT MINE IN.!


MWAHH xx

No comments:

Post a Comment